All Zealio V2 have reduced wobble that's less than Holy Pandas while managing to be even more tactile with a bigger, smoother bump as well. The bump starts at the very top of the keypress, with no pre-travel.
"I can assure you that Zealios are the way to your feelios." - ChucklingKumquat
Voted Best modern keyboard or company - Deskthority Awards 2016
Zealio V2 switches come in 4 variants. They are rated at "bottom out" force, not actuation! Version 2 of our switches feature a bigger tactile bump when compared to our previous Zealios.
- 62g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 65g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 67g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 78g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
Tactile feeling for the different switch weights:
- 62g Zealio - Smooth, crisp and light, a bit heavier than MX Browns in weight, but offer a much smoother experience with a crisper and large tactile bump feedback when compared to Holy Pandas. Lightest variant Zealio.
- 65g Zealio - Smooth, long, drawn-out tactile bump from the top. Nice cushion during bottom out.
- 67g Zealio - "Crisp & responsive" tactile bump feeling at the very top with more cushion during bottom out than 65g Zealio V2.
- 78g Zealio - For those that prefer a slightly lighter MX Clear, but want a bigger and smoother bump than MX Clears / Holy Pandas. The tactile bump is round and snappy at the very top. From beginning to end, the spring is heavier than all other Zealio variants.
Please note that PCB mounted switches can still be used in many plates mounted keyboards. As long as your PCB underneath has 2 extra holes next to the centre post, it will support PCB Mounted switches and add extra rigidity to your build. If your PCB does not have the extra holes, then you can simply cut the small plastic legs off to make them Plate-Mount!