Yes, you are right!
The idea is inspired by the famous song.
I can't sleep until I feel your touch
The orange transparent body, the red stem and the 3-step springs. All parts of the switch are inspired by the weekend's blinding lights music video.
The switch will be factory-lubed. As for the type of feeling, you can take the Sakura Snow switch as a reference.
Well, the final technical data will be released when it is announced by the end of June. We think the final switch will be tactile and between 62g to 65g. After all, it takes its hat off to the song Blinding Lights.
The tempo, the fuzzy synths and the hopscotching drum-machine line are reflected on the switch. More importantly, the new wave style is the switch intends to bring to the community.
Candy BL Switches
- Tactile Switch.
- Switching voltage: 12 V AC/DC max.
- Switching current: 10 mA AC/DC max.
- Dielectric strength: 500 V / 50Hz
- Durability: 50 million actuations
- Actuator travel: 4.0 ± 0.3 mm
- Pretravel: 2.0 ± 0.5 mm
- Initial force: 45gf or 50gf.
- Actuation Force: 62gf or 65gf
- Per-switch LED compatibility: SMD and through-hole
- Gold Plated 3 step Long Spring(About 22mm)
- Storage Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
Pls Pay Attention: Switch Only