bm65rgb bm65 rgb 65% hot swappable Custom Mechanical Keyboard PCB programmed qmk VIA firmware full rgb switch underglow type c
Shipping calculated at checkout
During COVID-19, If you do not receive the goods after 90 days, please contact us in time. We will contact the express company for you. If we confirm that the goods cannot arrive or are lost, we will refund to you.
If there is any defect or defect in the product you received, please contact us in time and attach video or picture description. After confirmation, we will send you a replacement product for free. Thank you for your understanding and support.
UPDATE - Since the COVID-19, the longest shipping time we encounter is over 140 days with free shipping. If you don't receive the parcel after 140 days, please feel free to contact us for a solution (refund or reshipment). NOTE - the 140-day starter is from the day you have the tracking info, NOT from the day when you place the order.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Return shipping fee is required. You need to pay return shipping fee for returns.
Where do I download software if I buy a keyboard that needs software?
Please check menu bar - download tab to download the software and instruction.
How do I choose what we want if i buy a custom kit?
If you buy a PCB kit, which has switch, cable colour and case colour option, please leave a note at checkout.
Pls pay attention: To avoid damaging PCB hot-swapping sockets, pls make sure your switches' pin is vertical, and you'd better not using used key switches with soldering tin.
If your PCB Version is V2, you need to flash with V2.json, if you flash with V1 firmware, it will cause an unknown issue.
BM65 RGB PCB
- Kit1:BM65 RGB PCB+BM65 Stabilizers
- Kit2:BM65 RGB PCB+Black Plastic Case+BM65 Plate
- Kit3:BM65 RGB PCB+Smoky Brown Plastic Case+BM65 Plate
- Kit4:BM65 RGB PCB+Black Plastic Case+BM65 Plate+BM65 Stabilizer
- Kit5:BM65 RGB PCB+Smoky Brown Plastic Case+BM65 Plate+BM65 Stabilizer
- Kit6:BM65 RGB PCB+BM65 Stabilizers+BM65 Plate+Plastic Case(Pls mark with Black/Smoky Brown)+70 Gateron Switches(Pls mark type)
- Kit7:BM65 RGB PCB+ BM65 Stabilizers +BM65 Plate+ Plastic Case (Pls mark with Black/Smoky Brown) + 70 Gateron Switches (Pls mark type)+ CoiledCable (Pls mark color from grey/white/black)
- Kit8:BM65 RGB PCB+ 70 Gateron Switches (Pls mark type)
- Kit9:BM65 RGB PCB+White Plastic Case+BM65 Plate
- Kit10:BM65 RGB PCB+White Plastic Case+BM65 Plate+BM65 Stabilizer
- 65% Layout with 67 keys(BM65 doesn't mean the PCB only has 65 keys, 65% is size type)
- Fully programmable PCB(VIA supported)
- Full hot-swappable switch sockets
- Full RGB switches LEDs (With kinds of LED effects)
- 6 bottom RGB underglow LEDs (pre-soldered)
- MX Stem support
- All components of the board have been pre-soldered so the PCB is ready for key switches and LEDs
- Type C port