Pls pay attention: To avoid damaging PCB hot-swapping sockets, pls make sure your switches' pin is vertical, and you'd better not using used key switches with soldering tin.
KeyHome KH68 Mechanical Keyboard Kit
- Dual Mode Keyboard Kit(Bluetooth 5.0+ Cable Mode)
- 2\Full RGB LEDs(support kinds of light effects)
- Switch Hot-swappable sockets
- Support software to adjust keyvalue\RGB light effect\Macro
- Type C(USB detachable design)
If you choose Barebone edition, you will only get KH68 Kit (without Keycap and Switches).
If you choose Gateron Switch kit, you will get Barebone editon+Switches x70
How to connect with another device:
- 1\Make sure your keyboard kit is not connected with a cable
- 2\Turn battery button on(at the bottom of the keyboard)
- 3\Press Fn+Q or W or E for 3 sec, make sure KH68 kit is in pairing mode
- 4\Then search Bluetooth device at your mobile device and connect with KH68 kit, next time, you just need to press Fn+Q or W or E to change with different devices.
- 5\If you connect with cable under blue tooth mode, pls remember to press Fn+R to change it to Cable mode. And KH68 software can only run when KH68 is under cable mode.
If you want to change the key value in software, pls turn off the RGB led in software first, otherwise, software can't accept the key-value changing requirement.
When charging, the Spacebar LED will be Blue, If the power is 100%, the spacebar LED will be green. And if the power state is low, The spacebar LED is red and all switch led will be off.
Fn Shortcut Keys List
- FN+ESC--`~(FN+ESC=` \ FN+SHIFT+ESC=~)
- FN+Back Space--Factory Reset
- FN+Arrow key←--VOL-
- FN+Arrow key→--VOL+
- FN+Arrow key↓--Brightness-
- FN+Arrow key↑--Brightness+
- FN+CTRL-L--Change Ctrl and Casplock
- FN+CTRL-R--RGB Effect changing
- FN+WIN--Change Fn and Win
Pls pay attention: Keyboard only, not including other things.
Keyhome KH68 Kit Software Link: