Gateron Zealio V2 Switch Tactile 62g 65g 67g 78g 5pin SMD RGB mx stem switch for mechanical keyboard Purple Colorway
Shipping calculated at checkout
KP Hand-lubed service
Check KP hand-lubed service if you want to lubricate the switch.
During COVID-19, If you do not receive the goods after 90 days, please contact us in time. We will contact the express company for you. If we confirm that the goods cannot arrive or are lost, we will refund to you.
If there is any defect or defect in the product you received, please contact us in time and attach video or picture description. After confirmation, we will send you a replacement product for free. Thank you for your understanding and support.
UPDATE - Since the COVID-19, the longest shipping time we encounter is over 140 days with free shipping. If you don't receive the parcel after 140 days, please feel free to contact us for a solution (refund or reshipment). NOTE - the 140-day starter is from the day you have the tracking info, NOT from the day when you place the order.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Return shipping fee is required. You need to pay return shipping fee for returns.
Where do I download software if I buy a keyboard that needs software?
Please check menu bar - download tab to download the software and instruction.
How do I choose what we want if i buy a custom kit?
If you buy a PCB kit, which has switch, cable colour and case colour option, please leave a note at checkout.
All Zealio V2 have reduced wobble that's less than Holy Pandas while managing to be even more tactile with a bigger, smoother bump as well. The bump starts at the very top of the keypress, with no pre-travel.
"I can assure you that Zealios are the way to your feelios." - ChucklingKumquat
Voted Best modern keyboard or company - Deskthority Awards 2016
Zealio V2 switches come in 4 variants. They are rated at "bottom out" force, not actuation! Version 2 of our switches feature a bigger tactile bump when compared to our previous Zealios.
- 62g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 65g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 67g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 78g - Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
Tactile feeling for the different switch weights:
- 62g Zealio - Smooth, crisp and light, a bit heavier than MX Browns in weight, but offer a much smoother experience with a crisper and large tactile bump feedback when compared to Holy Pandas. Lightest variant Zealio.
- 65g Zealio - Smooth, long, drawn-out tactile bump from the top. Nice cushion during bottom out.
- 67g Zealio - "Crisp & responsive" tactile bump feeling at the very top with more cushion during bottom out than 65g Zealio V2.
- 78g Zealio - For those that prefer a slightly lighter MX Clear, but want a bigger and smoother bump than MX Clears / Holy Pandas. The tactile bump is round and snappy at the very top. From beginning to end, the spring is heavier than all other Zealio variants.
Please note that PCB mounted switches can still be used in many plates mounted keyboards. As long as your PCB underneath has 2 extra holes next to the centre post, it will support PCB Mounted switches and add extra rigidity to your build. If your PCB does not have the extra holes, then you can simply cut the small plastic legs off to make them Plate-Mount!