NextTime N75 X75 75% Bluetooth 2.4G 3 Mode Gasket Mechanical Keyboard kit PCB Hot Swappable Switch RGB led Next Time 75
Shipping calculated at checkout
During COVID-19, If you do not receive the goods after 90 days, please contact us in time. We will contact the express company for you. If we confirm that the goods cannot arrive or are lost, we will refund to you.
If there is any defect or defect in the product you received, please contact us in time and attach video or picture description. After confirmation, we will send you a replacement product for free. Thank you for your understanding and support.
UPDATE - Since the COVID-19, the longest shipping time we encounter is over 140 days with free shipping. If you don't receive the parcel after 140 days, please feel free to contact us for a solution (refund or reshipment). NOTE - the 140-day starter is from the day you have the tracking info, NOT from the day when you place the order.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Return shipping fee is required. You need to pay return shipping fee for returns.
Where do I download software if I buy a keyboard that needs software?
Please check menu bar - download tab to download the software and instruction.
How do I choose what we want if i buy a custom kit?
If you buy a PCB kit, which has switch, cable colour and case colour option, please leave a note at checkout.
- When you first connect with 2.4G Mode, pls switch the battery button(at bottom of the case) on first, then press FN+4 for 3 sec to make sure the 4 key green LED is twinkling, then plug 2.4G Adapter in, N75 will match the adapter automatically.
- Pls, don't plug the 2.4G Adapter in before you press FN+4, otherwise N75 cant find it.
- Make sure your keyboard is not connected with a cable
- Turn battery button on(at the bottom of the keyboard)
- Press Fn+1 or 2 or 3 for 3 sec, make sure N75 is in pairing mode
- Then search Bluetooth device on your mobile device and connect with N75, next time, you just need to press Fn+1 or 2 or 3 to change with different devices.
FN+5 =Wire Mode
- FN+F5=Play Prev
- FN+F7=Play Next
- FN+F8=Play Stop
- FN+F10=Web home
- FN+F11=My computer
- FN+W=WASD changes with Arrow Key
- FN+→=RGB Color Changing
- FN+=+= Speed+
- FN+DEL=LED On\Off
- FN+END=Side Light Mode Change
- FN+PGUP=Switch Light Mode Change
- FN+PGDN= Switch Light Mode Change
- FN+WIN-L=Lock WIN
- FN+CTRL-L=WIN&MAC Changing