Wrist rests can do more for your keyboard setup than simply enhancing ergonomics; they can add a whole-new look to your desktop. That’s why mStone has been making them out of innovative materials, to provide a wide range of options for keyboard lovers everywhere. These are made from frosty K5 glass, like something you might find on the walls of a steam room. Available in three sizes, they’re heavy and fitted with rubber feet to stay put while you type.
- Material: K5 glass
- Angle: 18º
- Dimensions, 60%: 11.4 x 3.1 x 0.6 in (29 x 8 x 1.65 cm)
- Weight, 60%: 33.2 oz (940 g)
- Dimensions, 80% (TKL): 14.2 x 3.1 x 0.6 in (36 x 8 x 1.65 cm)
- Weight, 80% (TKL): 37 oz (1,050 g)
- Dimensions, 100% (full size): 17.3 x 3.1 x 0.6 in (44 x 8 x 1.65 cm)
- Dimensions, 100% (full size): 42.3 oz (1,200 g)
Pls pay attention: Wrist only, not including other things, Crystal Wrist is a name, not meaning the wrist is made of Crystal material, actually, its material is K5 glass.