[CLOSED][GB] SEVEN Studio Artisan Rhinocerotic Lacquer Keycap Rhino skin technique
Shipping calculated at checkout
- PAYPAL PAYMENT ONLY
- IF THE ORDER IS PAID BY CREDIT CARD DIRECTLY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED.
- ORDER CANNOT BE CANCEELED SINCE THE GB IS CLOSED
SEVEN Studio Artisan - Rhinocerotic Lacquer Keycap
SEVEN Studio is a new Artisan stuido, who is dedicated to creating keycaps with traditional Chinese Lacquer techniques.
Here is their first keycap to the global mechanical keyboard community -- Rhinocerotic Lacquer keycap.
- Rhinoceros-skin Lacquer technique
- Pottery keycap
- Similar with Cherry Profile ESC row height
- GB Closed on 10th December PST
- Estimated delivery April 2024 (due to the traditional process, the estimated delivery time will be a bit longer.)
Rhinocerotic Lacquer is a traditional Chinese lacquer technique. As it looks like Rhinoceros skin after completely lacquering, people name the thing which is lacquered with such technique as Rhinoceros-skin (XIPI) lacquer.
SEVEN Studio uses the technique on creating keycaps.
ABOUT Rhinoceros-skin lacquer technique
XIPI Lacquer, Rhinoceros-skin lacquer in English, aka Tiger-skin lacquer, is one of techniques in traditional Chinese coating process. Because the surface looks like Rhinoceros skin or tiger skin after lacquering layers by layers, the technique is named as Rhinoceros-skin or tiger-skin lacquer.
Join KPrepublic Discord server following the status.