[GB] MOLLY 60 Keyboard kit WK HHKB Aluminium Spraying
Shipping calculated at checkout
- PAYPAL PAYMENT ONLY
- IF THE ORDER IS PAID BY CREDIT CARD DIRECTLY, IT WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED.
- ORDER CANNOT BE CANCEELED SINCE THE GB IS CLOSED
Molly60 Keyboard kit
Check other case colours and Extra Weight
- Material: Aluminum
- Mounting Style: Gasket
- Plate: FR4/PC/Aluminum
- PCB: Hot-swap Non-flex-cut 1.6mm Thickness Via
- Support Connectivity: USB-C
- Layout: HHKB/WK
- Weight: 1.2kg Case
- Material:Spraying Aluminum
- Weight Material:
- Spraying Aluminum
- PVD Brass
- PVD Stainless Steel
- 1x Aluminum top and bottom case
- 1x Hotswap PCB
- 1x Weight
- 1xPC plate
- 1 set 3mm Gasket Poron Foam
- 1 set 3mm Gasket Rubber Foam
- Switch Foam
- Plate Foam
- Bottom Foam
- 1x Plate Screws and Keyboard Feet
- GB dates: 10th July - 25th July (PST)
- Estimated delivery 3 months later when GB closed.
Spraying Aluminum Weight colour isn't follow the case colour. If you want to have specific colour of the weight, please leave a note at checkout.
- The colour name should be as same as the colour name we shows on the kit option image or use the numeric name which you can have in colour option.
- ONLY SPRAYING ALUMINUM PLATE can choose colour.
eg. Choose Titanium Grey+spraying aluminium weight, weight colour = 07-Teal Blue.
Join KPrepublic Discord to follow the GB status
- Imperfection like scratch, gloss, discoloration, mark, bump, differences in texture under 1.5mm on the exterior of case is normal during the production.
- Top case and Bottom case are machined separately. Due to the difference in tolerance, a subtle horizontal displacement / difference when assembled two parts is acceptable. The spray coating adds thickness. Therefore, the apparent seam between the Top and bottom cases are likely to vary very slightly in certain parts, depending on the situation of spraying.
- Some cases may have various marks inside, which is covered and invisible as long as the keyboard is fully assembled. Such mark is but not only caused by uneven spraying, accumulation of powder, hanging-point scratch and mark.
- PVD finish covering the whole Stainless Steel or brass weight is prone to slight imperfections because of big area. There may be fine particles embedded on the surface. There may be distortions of reflection on certain parts.
- All hot-swap sockets are likely to be dropped off when switches are installed without bracing the hot-swap sockets from the back. Therefore, PCBs that are damaged due to the installation mistakes won't be replaced. Please double check the PCB whether or not there is any damages during shipping or production as soon as you receive your keyboard kit. As long as you find any flaws on keyboard kit, please contact us within 24 hours and images/videos of the issue are required.
- The renders are for reference only. Due to the nature of production, the light situation and other factors, the final colour may be a bit different with the render. If you find the colour is big different with the render, please no hesitate to contact us with high quality image and video about such issue.
Molly60 Default layout
Molly60 Supported layouts