Pls pay attention: To avoid damaging PCB hot-swapping sockets, pls make sure your switches' pin is vertical, and you'd better not using used key switches with soldering tin.
KeyHome KH68 Mechanical Keyboard
- Dual Mode Keyboard (Bluetooth 5.0+ Cable Mode)
- Full RGB LEDs (support kinds of light effects)
- Switch Hot-swappable sockets
- Support software to adjust keyvalue\RGB light effect\Macro
- Type C(USB detachable design)
- PBT Dye-Subbed Keycap\XDA Profile
How to connect with other devices:
- Make sure your keyboard is not connected with cable
- Turn battery button on(at the bottom of keyboard)
- Press Fn+Q or W or E for 3 sec , make sure KH68 is in pairing mode
- Then search Bluetooth device at your mobile device and connect with KH68, next time , you just need press Fn+Q or W or E to change with different devices.
- If you connect with cable under blue tooth mode, pls remember press Fn+R to change it to Cable mode. And KH68 software can only run when KH68 is under cable mode.
NOTE: If you want to change the key value in software, pls turn off the LED effect in the software first. Otherwise, it cannot be changed if you don't turn off the LED effect.
Power indicator: When charing, the Spacebar LED is Blue, If the power is 100%, the spacebar LED is green. And if the keyboard is in low power, The spacebar LED is red and all switch led will be off.
Fn Shortcut Keys List
- FN+ESC--`~(FN+ESC=` \ FN+SHIFT+ESC=~)
- FN+Back Space--Factory Reset
- FN+Arrow key←--VOL-
- FN+Arrow key→--VOL+
- FN+Arrow key↓--Brightness-
- FN+Arrow key↑--Brightness+
- FN+CTRL-L--Change Ctrl and Casplock
- FN+CTRL-R--RGB Effect changing
- FN+WIN--Change Fn and Win
Pls pay attention: Keyboard only, not including other things.
Keyhome KH68 Software Link: