• RGB nature white switch: Without pressure point, linear actuation - easy switching function with a defined force of approx. 55 cN without contact feedback
• MX switch variant optimized for use with SMD LEDs (RGB or single color)
• More consistent lighting throughout the keycap due to optimized, transparent casing and scattering surface including lens
• Option to use all 16.7 million RGB colors in high luminosity (scope of supply does not include LED)
• SMD LEDs directly mounted on the circuit board for cost-efficient, fully automated production
• High-precision mechanical keyswitch based on the MX standard
• World exclusive CHERRY Gold Crosspoint technology
• Short bounce time for high switching frequency (such as for fast typing)
• Self-cleaning contacts, resistant to dust and dirt • Over 50 million keystrokes / contact switches per module with no loss of quality
• Switch Type: MX
• Protection Class: IP40
• Operation Characteristics: NATURE WHITE SWITCH Linear
• Fastening: Snap fastening in frame
• Switching Voltage: 12 VAC/DC max.
• Switching Current: 10 mA AC/DC max.
• Dielectric Strength: 500 V / 50Hz
• Durability: > 50 million actuations
• Contact Configuration: Single-pole contact
• Actuator Travel: 4.0 -0.4 mm
• Pretravel: 2 ± 0.6 mm
• Initial Force: 30 cN min.
• Actuation Force: 52 ± 15 cN
• Bounce Time: < 5 ms (during actuation with 0,4 m/s)
• Standard Lead Spacing: 19.05 mm (16 mm min.)
• Lighting: SMD LED can be mounted directly on the circuit
board (not included in the module), opening for SMD LED
in the base.
• Decoupling Diode: no
• Wire Jumper: no
• Insulation Materials: Thermoplastics (min. UL 94 HB)
• Spring: Stainless steel
• Contacts: High-quality gold alloy
• Storage Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
• Operating Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
• Humidity: Storage: average <50% max. 3 months / 75%
max. 15 days, operation: 5% to 95% without condensation
The cherry rgb smd silent nature white 3pin switch for custom mechnical keyboard xd64 xd60 eepw84 gh60 tada68 rs96 87 104 108 is the product you didn't think you need, but once you have it, something you won't want to live without.
Inventory Last Updated: May 26, 2020