Pls pay attention: To avoid damaging PCB hot-swapping sockets, pls make sure your switches' pin is vertical, and you'd better not using used key switches with soldering tin.
If your PCB Version is V2, you need to flash with V2.json, if you flash with V1 firmware, it will cause an unknown issue.
BM65 RGB PCB
- Kit1:BM65 RGB PCB+BM65 Stabilizers
- Kit2:BM65 RGB PCB+Black Plastic Case+BM65 Plate
- Kit3:BM65 RGB PCB+Smoky Brown Plastic Case+BM65 Plate
- Kit4:BM65 RGB PCB+Black Plastic Case+BM65 Plate+BM65 Stabilizer
- Kit5:BM65 RGB PCB+Smoky Brown Plastic Case+BM65 Plate+BM65 Stabilizer
Kit6:BM65 RGB PCB+BM65 Stabilizers+BM65 Plate+Plastic Case(Pls mark with Black/Smoky Brown)+70 Gateron Switches(Pls mark type)
Kit7:BM65 RGB PCB+ BM65 Stabilizers +BM65 Plate+ Plastic Case (Pls mark with Black/Smoky Brown) + 70 Gateron Switches (Pls mark type)+ CoiledCable (Pls mark color from grey/white/black)
Kit8:BM65 RGB PCB+ 70 Gateron Switches (Pls mark type)
Pls Pay attention:
1. Switch doesn't include the Gateron silent switch.
2. You can choose from Gateron Clear/Blue/Green/Yellow/Red/Brown/Black with 3pin SMD.
3. If you order a PCB, you will only get a BM65 RGB PCB.
4. At this link, not including any CNC case or any keycap:).
- 65% Layout with 67 keys(BM65 doesn't mean the PCB only has 65 keys, 65% is size type)
- Fully programmable PCB(VIA supported)
- Full hot-swappable switch sockets
Full RGB switches LEDs (With kinds of LED effects)
- 6 bottom RGB underglow LEDs (pre-soldered)
- MX Stem support
- All components of the board have been pre-soldered so the PCB is ready for key switches and LEDs
- Type C port
How to flash BM65 RGB, pls refer to this link:
Pls pay attention: PCB only, not including other things.